Friday, March 28, 2014

Sell My Business - 7 Must Ask Questions

Selling a Business is an involved process; it will take longer than you think. Do not delay starting when you have determined it is time. Weigh the positive and negative points in relation to: Selling or not selling. Once you have decided to sell lots of questions will arise.

7 Must Ask Questions when I want to Sell My Business:  
  • Why am I selling?
  • What is the asking price?
  • When is this the right time to sell?
  • How do I reach out to buyers?
  • List on line and sell myself or list with broker?
  • Should I hire a lawyer?
  • Should I keep sell confidential?
All these are difficult and overwhelming questions that will have to be addressed. Answering the questions will give some relief from feeling of being overwhelmed, not knowing where to start. After working through these questions you will be able to make a educated decision.  Remember there is large numbers of businesses sold every day so it can be done and in a comfortable manner when you find answers to the questions. Selling your company may be the most important business decision you ever make.

You may be getting burned out! May be time to retire, time to start something different, sell take capital and try a new vision. There are lots of reasons to sell just make sure you are doing it for the right reason and one you are comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment